Sandra Marie Smith
Click here to email Sandra
Click here to connect with Sandra
Sandra Marie Smith has been an executive recruiter for over 25 years and is an associate legal recruiter for Shelton & Steele.
Sandra’s expertise includes various sectors including Data Privacy & Cyber Security, and Legal area, FinTech, Information Technology, PMO, Project Management, Information Systems Security, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
She holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin, Platteville.
In addition, her expertise also includes Human Resource Recruitment and Retention Consulting, Recruitment Strategy Consulting, and Job Analysis, Pre-employment Assessments, Team Building, Succession Planning.
• 25 years of experience Executive & Professional Recruiting, Talent Assessment, Talent Management Consulting
• National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS)
• Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
• Certified WOSB - CAGE: 6BLD3 - DUNNS: 860952808
Certified McQuaig Institute Evaluator
• Job Analysis, Pre-employment Assessment, Team Building, Leadership Development and Succession planning